is it possible that we sell our bazzar back for points?
just wanted to know
Started by Sandye [2677661] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 9 likes ·
I've seen some desperate people but never "can I sell my bazaar" desperate.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=3
and no
and no
No you can’t, and anyway you can easily make 50 points worth of cash by selling items in your bazaar anyway
Moved to QnA, you can't sell your bazaar.
Bazaar is a 1 time purchase
Really, why would you??
Because if he only sells 100 beers + plushies it's not worth the money to buy bazaar
Sorry. I can't imagine selling anything without a bazaar. Still, I can see needing the money.
Oh yeah - and he is 1 level away from flying... I'm not trying to be condescending or anything; I'm honestly a little bewildered.
Well traders only takes only 0% - 0.5% for them. It's somewhat more efficient to sell them to traders than bazaar. The OP has very low stats. Mean noob muggers will buy mug him for 5%-7% duscount. Why the risk at all.
That makes sense, I guess. I think I had one already at about that time, but I may have been lucky, and am usually pretty careful.
In short, NO
In more detail, NO Chance
In more detail, NO Chance
I've seen some desperate people but never "can I sell my bazaar" desperate.
As long as it cannot give away to someone.
But this question makes sense tho.
But this question makes sense tho.
Wow, the OP has been fedded
No Shit, Sherlock
what happened to the OP? a Multi?
A field mouse possibly infected with rabies ...
A bazaar is a great thing to have for every player. A great way to do fast business. It is a must have for the real gamer.
A bazaar is a great thing to have for every player. A great way to do fast business. It is a must have for the real gamer.
Or you can just self-hospitalize & open bazaar so you're not giving away 0.5% of your profits