[image: i.gyazo.com]
It's coming up on 3 years since I began to take this game 'seriously' and log in daily. Since then we've chained pretty religiously so I thought I'd give a bit of a timeline for reference and to give people an idea of just how long it takes to reach top level / rank. I have no doubt people would have done it a lot quicker but I'm chuffed with it nonetheless!
I knew I was nearing it based on the HOF pages so went for a big push during our 10k, shout out to Wilees for keeping pace with me!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
It's true what they say, the 90's, particularly 95-100 take forever to get through.
At the time I was able to level up #1203 was the first level 100 in the HOF and #1240 was the trigger. So ~37 level 99 holders.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Only took me 12 years, 8 months and 13 days D:
It's coming up on 3 years since I began to take this game 'seriously' and log in daily. Since then we've chained pretty religiously so I thought I'd give a bit of a timeline for reference and to give people an idea of just how long it takes to reach top level / rank. I have no doubt people would have done it a lot quicker but I'm chuffed with it nonetheless!
I knew I was nearing it based on the HOF pages so went for a big push during our 10k, shout out to Wilees for keeping pace with me!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
It's true what they say, the 90's, particularly 95-100 take forever to get through.
At the time I was able to level up #1203 was the first level 100 in the HOF and #1240 was the trigger. So ~37 level 99 holders.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Only took me 12 years, 8 months and 13 days D: