Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction items not returned

Started by Dynaxion [1605985] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Dynaxion [1605985]
Hello,

I have left my faction 30 minutes ago and the armory I had on loan was not returned it seems. I left the faction a few minutes after an OC was completed and we were jailed.

These are the items:
[image: snipboard.io]

(Knife not included, snapped it by accident)

I can normally unequip and equip the items after:
[image: snipboard.io]

This is what it says when I click "Return to faction":
[image: snipboard.io]

I am not sure if this is a bug or if there's some sort of delay, so just leaving this thread here.