Device: OnePlus IN2010 Android: 11 App version: 1.2.3
I discovered the following bug on my android app and also in my mozilla Firefox app. When checking the history of stock prices (with the line chart showing) the field 'current price' and for example 'last year end' , 'last month end' or whatever time period you have chosen will display the exact same price as the current price.
It happens for each stock for me. I have added a screenshot, showing what it looks like. Notice how 'current price' and 'last year end' are exactly the same.
[image: snipboard.io]
I discovered the following bug on my android app and also in my mozilla Firefox app. When checking the history of stock prices (with the line chart showing) the field 'current price' and for example 'last year end' , 'last month end' or whatever time period you have chosen will display the exact same price as the current price.
It happens for each stock for me. I have added a screenshot, showing what it looks like. Notice how 'current price' and 'last year end' are exactly the same.
[image: snipboard.io]