Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar minor tweak. (Fixed)

Started by cyber_warlord [585403] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
cyber_warlord [585403]
*Add more settings in your bazaar for exclusive access.
Only allowing players you choose too purchase from your bazaar.

Check boxes for who can or cannot shop at your bazaar.
Friends- Y/N
Faction-Y/N
company-Y/N
public-Y/N
enemies list-Y/N

This way you can select your target audience. Maybe your a faction only store. If its my store, I'd like too be more selective or even exclusive.
Elizabeth [2339829]
Auto open/close would actually be really nice, but I fear that people may end up forgetting about it and then get mugged because they forgot they had some valuable items in their bazaar. A good idea for sure! Just needs to also be toggleable.

Exclusive access I'm on the fence about. On the one hand, yeah, it'd be really nice to be able to have a blacklist/whitelist system to essentially ban people from your bazaar, but on the other hand, I can pretty easily see this as potentially becoming political and abusive. So I'm 50/50 on that one.

Overall not bad though!

R+
undo [2090073]
I thought you could already ban people on your enemies list from buying stuff in your bazaar. And only allowing people on your whitelist to buy from your bazaar should not be introduced until after Ched changes the ability to see bazaars to more than the cheapest three (which I think he said he'd do in The Future).

An optional feature to auto open/close it depending on whether you're online or not reduces mugging opportunities and I'm 99% sure Ched would say no to that since he wants mugging to be a part of the game. It's not rocket science to open/close your bazaar manually (other than if your internet suddenly goes down).
bbrainstormer [2644018]
Enemies are already banned from your bazaar.

Turning it off and on, naw. You already can do that, you don't need the game picking up after you when you forget.

Edit:

cyber_warlord disliked your post



Bazaar minor tweek.

Fishbum [2009144]
If you want to sell exclusively to your faction, handle it through trades. These are bazaars, not exclusive clubs. They're meant to be public stores, use them that way. Be happy you can blacklist buymuggers and move on.

R-
cyber_warlord [585403]
Its my store though. Its not public if I say so.

Thats the problem with torn over the years. Its taken out all the fun ways too be a criminal in the game.
Oooh I can buy mug for 5% with reduced losses an block revives from people who can sell while in the hospital. Yaaay.
cyber_warlord [585403]
Yeah honestly when they first released bazaars it was more fun before they put them on market listing. All that did was make it too easy and the maket became useless.
You could actually build loyal customers advertising and buying took a little work for the best prices.

If you could sell anonymously on the market, at least that would give a different option for the extra cost.

I'm not sure a auto open/close will help. Considering as soon as you come online you could be hit before your logged in good.