Pro tip: Don't piss off large groups of people bigger than you. At least not until you're big yourself.
Remember the S M A R T..
Don't stop trying...
Dude, you're in WAR. What smart are you talking about.
Steal your moms creditcard and buy loads of DPs
I'm curious what will happen when you don't reach a billion in just 2 weeks?
This game doesn't bend to your whims.
Most would argue that if you were able to earn 130 million in just a week that you'd be at ~500m within a month, and from there you could reach a billion in just two months...
I guess you could try investing your cash into poker, Russian Roulette, or Buy Mugging (teaming up with someone who could actually make the hits lol).
Not bad! I might actually change it to that
I’m currently trying the casino, already found a little fix and got over 7 mil using it today, I’ll continue doing that alongside literally 11 other money earning methods and hopefully I can have a steady 20 mil a day
How did you get the 7 mil?
Roulette dm me if you want to replicate it
Ah yes, premium Roulette autoprofit Strats. This will end well
Otherwise impressive progress and ambitious goals though, good luck.
It’s just putting money on the 2-1 top and bottom row.
How tf did you make 130m in 5 days?
donator packs
Pretty easy and anyone can do it if you know to grind hard although I bought a sub and 3 DPs to get started will be hitting 250m hopefully in a day or 2
poker table
make it or break it lol
I never bought donator packs
Then how? Please explain
It's somewhere in these pages, feel free to search for my replys on how I earned it all
In b4 broke due to casino then starts scamming and giving blowjobs for his next casino fix
Easiest way is to buy donator packs with real cash and sell them back to the game or to a trusted trader for a bit more bang for your buck. From where you are at it would cost about $185 US. Plus you would receive some points along with the purchase.
Really no faster way to make a billion outside of luck in the casino, or already having billions working for you.
Edit: If you know how to art, money can be made by selling Torn art in the graphics forum.
Also if you join community events and certain fun and games forums, you can win prizes.
Also through discord giveaways.
Of course all of those would distract from trading, which seems to be the real powerhouse of money making.