Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

An invitation issue

Started by Zatoichi [2686982] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Fakoliy [2601348] ×1

Zatoichi [2686982]
I have been invited to this game by some friends on the internet about weeks ago. I realized that I didn't fill in the invitation link. after I registered this account. Therefore, I wish I could make up this issue by reporting here. His Id is Fakoliy[2601348]

Mentions: Fakoliy [2601348]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please have the referrer post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you still want this addressed and have the referred post in the thread that you create. Thanks..!!