.........
Please grave
Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Z_senior [2020322]
· 7 likes ·
hey Scream Silence, come collect your retard - MentalHealth202 [2444898]
· 1 likes ·
Can we grave this plz. As it back fired on me
Mentioned in this thread
MentalHealth202 [2444898] ×2
Oh boy, another person who thinks General Discussion is their personal army
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.
START AGAIN
START AGAIN
Not me im not meant to be bountied
hey Scream Silence, come collect your retard
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.
START AGAIN
START AGAIN
How did you think this was going to work out
Can we grave this plz. As it back fired on me
Welcome to torn
Idk actually. But I' not a retard
I never said that you were... Guilty conscience?
I have personal issues ig.
If you want it graved, you gotta report the thread and ask for it to be graved in the report.
Next time don't expect a bunch of strangers to fight your battles for you
Next time don't expect a bunch of strangers to fight your battles for you
Are you sure you wish to place 6 bounties of $150,000 on Thenewboss94 [2444898] with the reason: Was told to bounty on forums?
I really just wanted to see how big we could get this number with an identical reason... Up to 21!
I really just wanted to see how big we could get this number with an identical reason... Up to 21!
- $150,000
Thenewboss94 - 20
Traveling
21
Someone
Was told to bounty on forums
Claim
- $150,000
Mentions: MentalHealth202 [2444898]
The guy I posted about isnt a battle I lose. He juwt likes bounties, I thought it woupd help him instead here we are.
I feel bad for Clet for having to deal with Helvete.
33 bounties later. Hows he doing? Also if you want even a hope of people helping you.. make it clicky.
Smart move to grave. GD finna drag you.