When I type 100k in vault instead of 100,000 it appears all the money I have.
Number error
Started by YZ_WIN [2267918] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Most-liked replies
If you are using Google Keyboard, it has a habit of auto-correcting "100" to 100 emoji upon pressing any character after entering 100 in a text box. This results in the system entering full money on hand in the field.
I have explained about the issue and how to resolve it in this report.
There's this confirmed report on the same topic waiting to be resolved.
Thanks!
I have explained about the issue and how to resolve it in this report.
There's this confirmed report on the same topic waiting to be resolved.
Thanks!
Mentions: [Mobile] Bounty amount autofill? · Money rounds to max after third zero
Great..Thank you for the explanation