Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why?

Started by Stewie_Griffin [2685008] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 842 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Stewie_Griffin [2685008]
Why SA trip ain't worth so for 7Hour.

Nihar added $1,627,500 to the trade for a total of $1,627,500.
Stewie_0 added 25x African Violet to the trade."

Who's fixing the market
dark95 [2321537]
Who said it should be worth it?

Be glad u found those African Violets xD People going there and finding nothing at all and getting back empty handed not complaining tho xD
Stewie_Griffin [2685008]
But Flowers and Plushies run should be worth it according to ALL GUIDES. I mean at least make it 2m for wasted hours of Natural E and Nerve
Yang [2540975]
your mistake was going to sa

also flying in general but thats a convo for a different day
Wires [2209713]
If you’re in a PI with airstrip, do Japan trips max. Dump everything, check arson warehouse site, make sure there’s 3k+ and roll out.
Argentina is also tidy.

edit: Do the longer trips while stacking for happy jumps or for chaining.
Dushane [2606365]
i just travel for merits not for the money just 8 more sa trips and 14 hawai left then ill probably never travel again unless rehab and travel most boring way to make money when you can make more staying in torn i think panda from china and cherry blossom are the best for profit could be wrong
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee
Plushies and flowers from SA will always be lower than you think they should be because lots of players travel there to hunt. Run items from places that don't attract players, for other reasons.
Nobody [237547]
This belongs in Q&A...

I did API updated sheets for travel trading for a friend I recruited, he quit so I quit keeping the sheets alive. All in all you want to keep a track of "profit per hour per hour of travel" solution. Optimally you want a group/faction that can send you cash when you land, so you can avoid mugging, meaning you can travel to africa while sleeping or whatnot. Have them send you (your) cash when you are ready.

Optimize your game, find a trading group, and sell the items while you are awake and you can fly for protection. There's probably a bunch of guides for this, I've read none, but you should defo figure out profit per hour of travel... I bet the big traders have it figured out. I was able to do it for a friend after all... I'd share the sheet, but I got some bugs after a while and left it to die.
Farcough [2613589]
I do SA runs, but i drive a truck for work, so to me, it's worth not lossing my license to try play a flipping game and i get done using my phone
I make a small profit and supply myself, sell excess to pay for it's self too, no need for vault, plus i can pay my medic