Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"Middle jump"

Started by Kopfstimmen [2666713] on in Tutorials & Guides.

3 replies · 410 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Kopfstimmen [2666713]
I wanted a mid-way alternative between a happy jump and a choco jump, and was looking for it to be a cheaper than a happy jump but more effective than a choco jump. I came up with the following. It's probably been done before, so call it what you want if it's already got a name.

Feel free to pelt me with tomatoes if you find it inefficient for some reason. It works for me. I'm not an expert, so I welcome any opinion.

"middle" jump (started with full energy)
3 Xanax $2,257K
Job points (if applicable) $0
Stock benefit (if applicable)
25 Big boxes of Chocolate $140K
2 EDVDs $4,800K
Ecstasy $57K
Total Cost $7,254K

It's got one less Xanax so only 100 energy sacrificed, isn't as painful if you OD on the ecstasy, and it's got 1 less pill to OD on. It's also quicker due to one less drug cooldown.

Be gentle. :)
ChenJH [2648502]
Happy jumps are for maximum possible gains, choco jumps are for those who cant afford it. This "in the middle" stuff is lowkey confusing to me tbh. OD rate of xan is like 4% and OD rate of ecstacy isn't that high either. I think it seems high because people almost only ever OD on full e or while happy jumping which make each loss seem much larger

I think normal happy jumps are best because more gains=faster time to get out of HJ range= less or no need to take ecstacy and risk OD-ing. Less drug taken means less ODs. Its all rng anyways, taking 1 less xan doesnt prevent any future ODs.

Just happy jump or choco jump like a normal person tbh. If u pussy and scared of XTC OD just never use those and train xan and natural e
Grim [2676715]
I don't understand why you're bothering with the eDVD's. The whole point of stacking 5x of them during a HJ is to maximize your happy for the most efficient gains before you hit 300-400k stats.

After 400k in all stats, 2x eDVD's is just pissing away 4-5M.