Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Future profitable for everyone!

Started by Youlif [2620907] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Youlif [2620907]
I just had a idea that would take awhile to implement. I think the game should switch to web3 or Tron systems for cryptocurrency. In the long run the game would become self sufficient and would bring in more profitable ways for everyone. Of course I understand the whole issues with a conversion so you might just have to Recode Torn with maybe new features then have a whole new game. There could be two ways for this to be implemented I believe. Either have a total restart and grand opening for the switch or implement some sort of way to transfer but this would cause the value of the company running the game to drop unless you find a way to charge to transfer. This would also allow for true value on everything so it would change game dynamic drastically to the point everything will have to have a spawn or awareness change to actually allow stable value on items. There also could be a bonus either by pay, length of play on current version of Torn, or subscription status to allow early access when beta is open. This will be a huge challenge but I truly love this game and don't want it to fall to the wayside while everyone is changing the way we bank, play games and control our own data. Please let me know what you think.

Edited. Please don't share personal information.
Elizabeth [2339829]
Ey don't include your personal email pls thank.

As for crypto, probs not gonna happen. Nothing much else to say about it other than, just, probably not. I don't know enough about Crypto to have a strong opinion, but I don't think Torn's gonna be making changes like that for a while if ever.
Butters [34298]
You can't love the game that much if you want to tear everything up and start again 230 days in when you've barely scratched the surface.
Fishbum [2009144]
"I love this game so much I want it to be shut down and a new game created instead".

I'm not sure you understand what it means to like a game. Also, crypto doesn't belong in everything and isn't the solution to every problem that's ever existed. I'm sure you're super excited after reading some white paper or whatever about crypto, but it doesn't belong here.