Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Malta

Started by quentin [128941] on in Faction Discussion.

4 replies · 560 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

GilbertMalta [766576] ×1

quentin [128941]
I having some memory problems. Before torn did it’s big reset I used to talk to some people from a country called Malta. I swear there used to be a faction full of people from Malta. Trying to see if I can get any info confirming or that will help me remember and find my old friends.


As I have been playing again I keep getting little bits of information come back to me. Sorry I don’t have much more information. It comes and goes. Thank you for any help!