170 replies · 4.88k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:171 / 171 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
171
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
sugarvalves[1963573]Committee
· 120 likes · I agree with the second part.
Evil-Duck[1182047]
· 62 likes · I've said it since day 1, SugarShit needs to be SACKED. His articles belong in a kids newspaper at Disneyland because he talks absolute f**kin artificial rubbish. He's like a mosquito paparazzi digging through celebs trash trying to piece together …
Nyx[2236278]Officer
· 39 likes · I believe someone pointed out before he is the one who roleplays as Duke on Christmas. Better keep your reviews good, otherwise he'll be jotting his naughty list early this year
Just wanted to know peoples opinions on sugarvalves.
Reading through a few threads and I’m seein a lot of mixed opinions and was curious to what the public think about sugarvalves. Edit - So sad sugarvalves blocked and sent me a message telling me to f**k off because of this thread ;(?
Cant we have discussions around here about the guy who publicly discusses everything
I believe someone pointed out before he is the one who roleplays as Duke on Christmas. Better keep your reviews good, otherwise he'll be jotting his naughty list early this year
I've said it since day 1, SugarShit needs to be SACKED. His articles belong in a kids newspaper at Disneyland because he talks absolute f**kin artificial rubbish. He's like a mosquito paparazzi digging through celebs trash trying to piece together a story. Should be ashamed of the sentences he manages to string together.
writing consistent articles seems to be a fairly thankless job is all I'm seeing.. It's pretty simple, if you don't like an article, don't read it, you're not forced to read...