.
Solved
Started by herogewier [2663645] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
seems like maybe should be in "bugs and issue." I would try it on a new flight and make sure you arent doing anything wrong first. Although I cant think of anything that you could be.
It's already been reported. They're working on it.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16232981&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16232981&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=0
Mentions: Flower shop perk broken?
Don't know how to remove this. Didn't see the bugs forum. Thought it would be question ??
You're good. You handled it right. I wouldn't have seen the bug report either if it hadn't showed up on the popular threads.