Soo, could it be possible to give faction Armory the ability to move items up and down like you'd be able to do in your bazaar or display case.
I say this because vics are above xanex, Having the ability to move things up and down, prevents us awesome players from getting catfished by a vic when we're chaining or training. But, be cool af to be able to move other things around.
So for the reason that you explained, I'd say there's just no need for this at all because you just take the extra half a second to read the name of the drug or even just look at the general shape of it to make sure you're not taking vicodin. Not to mention, it sounds like it's happened a few times to you now, at which point it's on you for not learning from your past mistakes. And of course, there just aren't enough drugs in the game for this to really make much of a difference. They all fit in the list on a single page of your browser, so... Just don't click on vicodin...
That being said, adding this for the armour and weapons portion of the armoury, that would be helpful (assuming it isn't already, I don't have access to managing that, so I don't know).
R-
Wouldn't just be for drugs.
Obviously everything in the armory. Some people like to move things up and down instead of having stuff stationary all the time.
Wouldn't be a big deal to treat it like the display case.