I would like to know how secure the hands are from players potentially exploiting and looking at other player's hands. Are they all cryptographically locked? Could they be seen through the API, if a key is stolen? Had a *really* sus session, played like 50 hands heads up and the dude played literally perfectly. Called every bluff, folded every time i had cards, did not make any mistake, played like he had eyes on my cards. I know I am not THAT bad at this game.
But all I am asking is for some sort of assurance that cards are delivered to the client in a cryptographically secure method that is impossible to break, absent a rootkit being on my PC.
But all I am asking is for some sort of assurance that cards are delivered to the client in a cryptographically secure method that is impossible to break, absent a rootkit being on my PC.