Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loki

Started by Chili_Duster [1817267] on in TV & Movies.

5 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Chili_Duster [1817267]
*Spoiler Warning*

So we're a couple weeks into this fantastic show. At his point there are a ton of fan theories and speculations as to how this show is going to end and where it all actually fits into the MCU. Overall I think that Tom Hiddleston is killing it acting wise, Owen Wilson gives a warm and soft feel to an otherwise cold and calloused TVA. I would like to hear what some of y'all are thinking of the show. What are some of your fan theories on this show? Do you think it will pull a WandaVision and wreck all of the theories? Obviously, if there is discussion there will be some spoilers, so consider this to be the second spoiler warning.
stargoddess [2556414]
Yeah, I didn't see any of that coming. I'm still thinking about the finale also. Loved WandaVision too and am very excited for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Couldn't believe the end end either ? What? These fools are supposed to be jet skiing together.

He Who Remains!
-El- [463504]
I'm waiting to see if they do Kang the Conqueror justice, and if this is connected to Spider-Man: No Way Home.
Chili_Duster [1817267]
I think that they will. The way that the statue at the end of the 1st season was depicting of Kang, I think they are leading up to it. Also I think this show is going to set up the rest of the MCU for the next phase. I also think the show What If... is also going to explore multiverse timelines and those stories might pop up later on in the MCU and not just as one off's. Legitimately its how you can end up getting Steve Rogers and Tony Stark back as variants. While it may not be RDJ or Chris Evans, it could still be those characters.