just grave it too many negative f**king people as usual
grave it.
Started by GIFTS [2612583] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Yeah, this won't go anywhere. No one is going to give a total stranger their location to map for a bunch of other strangers.
Russia
North Korea
Charting a map?
Wait until MMCP answer...
Think one person sneezing with a mouthful of Cocopuffs...
Wait until MMCP answer...
Think one person sneezing with a mouthful of Cocopuffs...
Well, I am not sure what the big deal is about this. I was just gonna update my original post here and people can see if others are in their area. I thought it would be cool that's all. How the hell is this a bad thing
Personal Information
- Real name
Information Is Power
I somehow doubt anyone with some sense would tell someone who has that as their name their location
whatever man, yeah because knowing someone state is so dangerous
people are assholes love u tho <3
My name is Frank and I live in the constant state of apathy.
Graved as requested, thanks.