I accepted too many missions and they all timed out now I have no new missions and stuck with them? What do I do?
Missions
Started by Smilerr [1403659] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
After they time out, you should get new ones at new day. You get a check or an X next to the mission once they are complete or expired. Once they show up as a check or an X, they no longer count towards your active mission capacity.
Thank you