Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iOS App Concern

Started by Baden [516131] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Baden [516131]
Not sure if this counts as a bug or not, but every time I open the Torn iOS app after having copied something from another app to my clipboard (both when I have just copied something, or have copied something in the last few hours) I get a pop up saying that Torn pasted from whatever other app the copy came from.


I don’t know why the app is pulling information that I had copied (and not tried to paste into the Torn app), but the majority of what I copy is not for Torn, and it’s concerning that the app is pulling information that it has no right to. Hoping to get some clarification by an admin or dev as to why the app has this built in, where that info is pasted to, and what it is used for. I have a screen cap on the image stored on my phone, not sure how to link it here
Matty_h [48911]
The torn app is no longer being updated, if you’ve got concerns with it you’re best deleting it and using a browser.