Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Museum

Started by Ashia_Baby21 [2352886] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 220 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Ashia_Baby21 [2352886]
So aside from plushies and flowers, how do you find/receive the other sets in the museum? That's never been specified and I've been wondering that for awhile now (it's been unlocked for some time).

I originally thought I would find them on the map on a rare occasion but it's been around 2-3 months and I havent found anything. Figured I'd ask in the forum and hopefully get answers from players who have been here longer

Thank you for reading and helping!
cooksie [2152172]
You do in fact find them in the City, you just haven't been lucky enough to find one yet, or perhaps you haven't completed the relevant education courses.

The Wiki has a list of Artifacts, you can click each one for more details on the requirements for being able to find them in the City - https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Museum