Hello community,
After setting the fastest 25k last Valentine's Day, we have now done the fastest 25k non love juice under 48h!!! Beating TuS record by around 20h, it's amazing! We have done it just with pure effort from everyone involved! No inactive refills…
I'm really happy that my faction friends made this possible and I blame Beer_Bear for the f**king crazy idea of trying to do it! ehhehe
Thank you Family i love you all <3
For the record 11:39:05
12/07/21Achieved a chain of 25000 and 180935 respect [view]
[image: images-ext-1.discordapp.net]
After setting the fastest 25k last Valentine's Day, we have now done the fastest 25k non love juice under 48h!!! Beating TuS record by around 20h, it's amazing! We have done it just with pure effort from everyone involved! No inactive refills…
I'm really happy that my faction friends made this possible and I blame Beer_Bear for the f**king crazy idea of trying to do it! ehhehe
Thank you Family i love you all <3
For the record 11:39:05
12/07/21Achieved a chain of 25000 and 180935 respect [view]
[image: images-ext-1.discordapp.net]
Mentions: 25k Speed record