Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscriber error

Started by snasty [2228057] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
snasty [2228057]
I previously cancelled my 1 year subscription because I planned to switch from PayPal to Google pay. Unfortunately Donator house won't allow me to subscribe until my subscriber status is completely gone. I'd like to pay for a 1 year subscription now, and then pay again in a year (plus remainder) to avoid a lapse in status.

[image: i.ibb.co]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid you will have to wait till your existing subscription runs out before being able to re-subscribe. You can only buy a subscription if you don't have an active subscription at the moment.

Thanks..!!