Dear Sir/Ma' am
I have been playing Torn for more than 10years now (many of my account have been blocked though, and this is a new one), And i am a big fan of this game. I love it so much that i have introduces my friends into it now, and they are also big fan of it. But for accounts like ours which don't really have such luxury of money to put into games, has found torn very boring after playing it for many years now (considering the fact we have invested a lot of our time playing the game). I just feel you should put a lots of daily events (apart from the daily missions) to earn money easier and to be able to relate to other players as well. I have no ideas of such events, but am sure you get the gist since you might have played other mafia games before. Just spice up the game to make it more engaging. Please consider the suggestions seriously as it might help you grow the fan base and audience of this game properly.
Thank you
Yours Sincerely
Zord
I have been playing Torn for more than 10years now (many of my account have been blocked though, and this is a new one), And i am a big fan of this game. I love it so much that i have introduces my friends into it now, and they are also big fan of it. But for accounts like ours which don't really have such luxury of money to put into games, has found torn very boring after playing it for many years now (considering the fact we have invested a lot of our time playing the game). I just feel you should put a lots of daily events (apart from the daily missions) to earn money easier and to be able to relate to other players as well. I have no ideas of such events, but am sure you get the gist since you might have played other mafia games before. Just spice up the game to make it more engaging. Please consider the suggestions seriously as it might help you grow the fan base and audience of this game properly.
Thank you
Yours Sincerely
Zord