The green and blue dots on each college course look almost identical, and can be verry hard to tell what is completed and what needs to be done.
Can you please make one of them darker.
Thanks
Although I get this, it is one of those very, very niche things, that I don't think we all need.
You have to keep in mind that if you are not sure based solely on the color, you can still click on the course, and it will have a colored banner (blue for not completed, and green for completed), with text also saying if you have not completed them, or completed them.
As for the colors again, and how they look near identical to you, I personally see the difference just fine, however some people are different, so you never know.
I mean... Unless you're colourblind (no shade at colourblind people), they're... pretty distinctly different colours... And even then, you can't accidentally retake a course... So... I guess I'm not really seeing the problem here...