Never thought the day would come at almost 10years many inactive years but 10yrs none the less lol
60NNB
Started by Hungry-Duck-5 [1601397] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Congrats! I’m 2500 days, 40 NNB and very jealous.
Congrats
Yay nice one!
Lol deja vu.... XD
Doesn't matter how much time it took, you got it done.
Just call it "winning longly" ;)
[image: static.independent.co.uk]
(you yanks are f**king brilliant sometimes I swear XD)
edit: holy shit it's italy lmao
Doesn't matter how much time it took, you got it done.
Just call it "winning longly" ;)
[image: static.independent.co.uk]
(you yanks are f**king brilliant sometimes I swear XD)
edit: holy shit it's italy lmao