Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Worth it?

Started by Bloopsy [2695441] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 484 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
35
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bloopsy [2695441]
Is it worth it if I did 56 losses just to do a happy jump that cost 16mil?

1loss=300k
14loss=4.2mil
28loss per day
56losses 2days= 16.8mil

happy jump= 16-16.5mil

*this is without any donator status.


2 days of training stats

OR should I just level up to level 15 then only start doing happy jumps?
BaronVonDude [2169790]
This is why I told you to stop watching so much fox news

Put the remote down and go to sleep.

The window glass on the short bus won't lick itself in the morning






Please don't forget im better at this than you
VYNICAL [2448434]
When your stat is non-existent, a happy jump helps tremendously. However, you should prioritize on getting to lvl 15 quickly otherwise the addiction from xanax would eat you up and leave you unable to take edu class, job & gym
Madylin [2688829]
Yes for your first 2 jumps it would be better if you can buy a subscription and 2 DPs till you can figure out finances but its entirely optional, happy jump with 5 dvds will run you 15.4M at 5dvds, 4 xanax and an ecstasy. it is worth it to happy jump low stats till their soft cap what i've heard is 200k to 400k non-AN and upto 800K in 10* AN.

stats are always worth it being stronger than your opponent is good, i haven't stopped happy jumping since day 3 i just got 1 done few hours ago. end game is to have more stats and more cash, so if you sell a few 100 losses early on its probably worth it. I would suggest hitting level 15 first then you should fly to finance jumps. read baldr's basic advice
Patient [2131539]
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd imagine if you don't have donator status, depending on your activity you'd be better off using the money you made on losses buying a donator pack for in-game money.

Assuming you're able to maintain your level of activity/income, having a 150 max energy bar will get more out of your daily refills, will be able to bank more energy when you're inactive for more than 5 hours, have more energy regen if you're active enough to make use of the increased regen, and will make future happy jumps more efficient.

So sure, I suppose the 56 losses are worth it to do a happy jump, but if you're willing to sell losses, I think donator status would be a higher priority than one or two happy jumps.
Patient [2131539]
Because it belongs in Q&A, if a post is reported it doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong with it. Reporting a post is a way to request moderators place it in the correct forum.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Get donator status, build your money by combining travel and sell loses, postpone your train and use your money to make more money. Until you have like 2b cash to invest then you start training.
I did this my first 100 days. I keep up with my friends who trained since their day 1. Unless you are ready to spend rl money to build your nw, have a rich friend, or super lucky in city find/ casino then ya sorry not much other choice for f2p like us. Goodluck