Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello There

Started by DeathInnit [2659803] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

DeathInnit [2659803]
The last time I made this forum, it got graved, so now I have a challenge for all.

I am going to say the following and you must tell me which movie is it from. OK?


you too can send some of your own. Let it be fun.


1. ''I am the senate''

2.'' “Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family''

3. “You shall not pass!”

4.“You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”

5.'' Do or Do not, there is no try''


So, put the numbers accordingly and answer the question.
Good luck
PattyCake [1772008]
1- Star Wars III - Revenge of the Sith

2- The Godfather

3- The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring

4- The Dark Knight Rises?

5- Star Wars V - The Empire Strikes Back