I have 3 questions about revives:
Can the healer revive someone that's in another country without leaving torn, or is that just supplemental income for when they're traveling anyway?
Is it really that profitable? Of course, I don't really know anything about it, but it seems to me (from the little I've heard) that you give out a LOT of free revives to get good enough to rely on it as income, and they cost a lot of energy.
Speaking of free revives, how do you even get them to practice? Whenever I OD, I almost always immediately get revived, so I picture it from the healer's point of view as kind of the same situation as getting beer in the city, if that makes sense.
Basically, these are the questions that are putting me off of the idea of being a healer. (OK, the first is just curiosity.)
As always, thank you in advance.
Can the healer revive someone that's in another country without leaving torn, or is that just supplemental income for when they're traveling anyway?
Is it really that profitable? Of course, I don't really know anything about it, but it seems to me (from the little I've heard) that you give out a LOT of free revives to get good enough to rely on it as income, and they cost a lot of energy.
Speaking of free revives, how do you even get them to practice? Whenever I OD, I almost always immediately get revived, so I picture it from the healer's point of view as kind of the same situation as getting beer in the city, if that makes sense.
Basically, these are the questions that are putting me off of the idea of being a healer. (OK, the first is just curiosity.)
As always, thank you in advance.