Why do I get hits although I did not do anything for my chain?
Chains
Started by tamago [2694784] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I'm not sure what you mean by 'get hits'. Can you elaborate?
We have to get 10 hits before forming a chain right? But sometimes I get hits even though I did not attack anyone.
If you mean your chain counter showing hits... that's because your faction mates are making hits.
Ohh that makes sense, thanks :)
You can go to the expanded chain screen found at the link below to see who is attacking (or even being attacked).
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=your#/war/chain