Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Destination info spreadsheet

Started by Kopfstimmen [2666713] on in Tutorials & Guides.

0 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Kopfstimmen [2666713]
Not really a guide, but it is useful. Thought I'd share.

It's not that hard to figure out, but columns A and B are the ones you'll look at the most. Columns F (highlighted cell) and H are the ones you'll update more often (if you want to save and change it yourself).

Destinations

Anyways, blah, blah, it's free to use at your own risk. I update this periodically, but only when and where I feel like it.
If you think it's awesome, feel free to send me money or stuff. :)
K.