grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
On 07/23/21 I sent you an Email and took you up on your offer as you posted here. I have not heard 1 word from you since. This is a very shitty thing to do as a NEW (not even gonna call you a artist) person in TORN!!
So R- For not doing what you said you would. I might change this depending on what you do from here?!
So R- For not doing what you said you would. I might change this depending on what you do from here?!
I would give it a try but this comment kinda puts a bit of doubt.