Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Race result error

Started by StumpyDog [2252131] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

StumpyDog [2252131]
I'd 6168077

My event log is showing me that I finished 3rd


You finished 3rd in the Sewage race and have received 1 racing point! Your best lap was 01:40.99

The actual race shows I finished 2nd I recieved only 1 point should I have recieved 2? Either way one of the reporting systems is incorrect?
    • snasty
    • 19:01.62
    • StumpyDog
    • 19:03.58
    • LinFeng
    • 19:03.58
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Event result is always correct. In this case your result is completely identical to your opponent result, I will need to check with Vlad if current client system is different from a backend in such a case.