Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Log question

Started by Myst [9338] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Myst [9338]
I was wanting to check when I got my 60 nb and all I can find is me drinking beers (getting nerve) or using nerve.

Thanks for any help x
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Under advanced log search, try setting All Categories --> Nerve and All Logs --> Nerve maximum increase. That should show you. But in mine when I tried it, it only goes back a year, so it may not show if you got to 60 >1 yr ago.