Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing stock increment

Started by VenomousCraze [130046] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
VenomousCraze [130046]
I've owned 1.5 mil shares of LAG since before the new update. It's 750k shares per increment but it's only showing that I have 1 unlocked instead of 2.


I have quite a few stocks like this where I have multiple blocks but have only received 1 increment.


If I'm understanding the new system correctly you increase increments by purchasing that block again. If this isn't correct please let me know.

Thanks
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As mentioned above, the next increment requires you to buy 2x the previous increment level, additionally. If the first increment is 750k shares, you need 1.5m additional shares (2.25m shares in total) to unlock the second increment.

Thanks..!!