Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5k days!

Started by ButtonPusher [585962] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
ButtonPusher [585962]
Am I the oldest on here? No.
Am I the most active on here? Also No.
Do I have HoF status in some way shape or form? Negative.
But I have managed to stay semi-active for 5 thousand days and I think that's worth celebrating.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by my post, I hope you find something you've been wanting the next time you search the city!