Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Summertime Sickness

Started by Chili_Duster [1817267] on in Health & Fitness.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Chili_Duster [1817267]
Ok everyone, its that time of year where most Floridians get sick. Its so damn hot, 30C right now at 11:21 am, that any time you go outside you start sweating and when you go back inside you start freezing from the AC. And alas, I know have a head cold. I got tested for covid so it isnt that, just kinda sick feelin.

What are some of your best go to remedies for getting to feelin better? Right now I am downing more water than an elephant and resting as well as cold and flu medication. I tried the garlic tiktok trend and it helped for all of 10 minutes until my nose re-congested. Anyways, let me know.