Has anyone ever actually ever opened one of theses parcel being sold on the market and what was in it and is it something made by torn or something players put together this item truly puzzles me
The parcel
Started by Mando211 [2588964] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Octavia [2399537]
· 5 likes ·
His link but clickable :) for the lazy
People used to be able to list parcels on the item market. The feature was removed but parcels still on the market were able to stay. Any cheaper ones got bought so only the expensive ones are left.
I doubt anyone is going to buy any of the remaining parcels unless they are just trying to give away money. I I can't see there being anything close to the value of the asking price in any of them.
Bogie explains why they can no longer be sold in this thread:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16229047&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21676637
I doubt anyone is going to buy any of the remaining parcels unless they are just trying to give away money. I I can't see there being anything close to the value of the asking price in any of them.
Bogie explains why they can no longer be sold in this thread:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16229047&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21676637
His link but clickable :) for the lazy
Bonsie recently bought one and found a bottle of champagne inside: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16232638&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=21612476
But there's no way of knowing what's in the remaining three unless you buy and open them. Probably items of similar value to champagne.
But there's no way of knowing what's in the remaining three unless you buy and open them. Probably items of similar value to champagne.
Mentions: Ok, who bought it?