Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New flag

Started by jarvisBoss [1507296] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
jarvisBoss [1507296]
Hello everyone. I recently started back playing torn , I'm loving everything so far. I'm seeing a lot of flags choose from but I'm not seeing my country's own. it's the Commonwealth of Dominica. A Caribbean flag.would really love to rep my country flag on here. Bet it won't take much more space or time to create ???

Thanks