Grave Please
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Looks promising, only if I had the money to do it.
Materials:
For Part A you will need : 2 Business Class Tickets, 39x 30e cans, 1x FHC, 3x Points Refills, and 8 Xanax.
For Part B you will need : 3 Business Class Tickets, 35x 30e cans, 2x FHCs, 3x Points Refills, and 9 Xanax.
..and 375 Millions.. give or take..
But great guide nonetheless.
My only question is what to hunt and when
I think this is only for the elite players :/
Nice post tho
Nice post tho
Sexy shit bro
I do intermediate hunt at around 30-35 hunting skill. I read somewhere that expert hunt start at around 70.
I started advanced at 75. I average 115k per hunt but getting to 100 has been a slow grind. Im at 97.3
Super simplifed guide for last minute planners who want merits:
1. Stack energy to 1000 using xan/cans.
2. Fly to SA and hunt it all away. (buy stuff, fly back)
3. Repeat.
Assuming no special perks for hunting, starting from 0 skill:
Trip 1: level 30 hunting gained
Trip 2: level 43 hunting gained. Used inefficient cans and hit my booster cd limit at 840e.
Trip 3: level 48 and change. Came with 500e and change. Trip 2 would have done it but I used a business class ticket to make a quick dash on trip 2, which meant I didn't have a lot of e opportunity for trip 3 since drug cd hadn't worn off.
etc.
With more patience tha. myself, you can pop out levels 1-50 in 3 trips. Probably 2 trips if you wanted to use newsletter energy while kn SA. I'm thinking hitting level 75 from level 1 might be doable if everything is timed just right. Being in a meat warehouse would make it significantly easier to accomplish.
1. Stack energy to 1000 using xan/cans.
2. Fly to SA and hunt it all away. (buy stuff, fly back)
3. Repeat.
Assuming no special perks for hunting, starting from 0 skill:
Trip 1: level 30 hunting gained
Trip 2: level 43 hunting gained. Used inefficient cans and hit my booster cd limit at 840e.
Trip 3: level 48 and change. Came with 500e and change. Trip 2 would have done it but I used a business class ticket to make a quick dash on trip 2, which meant I didn't have a lot of e opportunity for trip 3 since drug cd hadn't worn off.
etc.
With more patience tha. myself, you can pop out levels 1-50 in 3 trips. Probably 2 trips if you wanted to use newsletter energy while kn SA. I'm thinking hitting level 75 from level 1 might be doable if everything is timed just right. Being in a meat warehouse would make it significantly easier to accomplish.
Many days ahead to complete all of this, why wait til a special event and spend shit loads of monies for one thing? Isn't torn a time and patience game?
The only prep ahead of time is being stacked to 1k energy with xanax, no different than being prepared for a chain?
The reason why I've put so many resources into this is because of the 5x hunting exp to work towards the merits faster. Since I'm knocking out so much skill at once I'll have more time during the year spending energy towards training.
The reason why I've put so many resources into this is because of the 5x hunting exp to work towards the merits faster. Since I'm knocking out so much skill at once I'll have more time during the year spending energy towards training.
Graved per OPs request