Just lost 10* and an employee. I expect to be back at 10* by this Sunday or the next.
Daily players only!
DVD Tax is 1/Week due by Sunday night each week.(Until we're back to 10* I won't charge tax)
Trains are 1/day but you have the option to purchase them, pm me about it if you're interested.
We run a prize merit raffle each week. Each week on Monday you'll be given 1 raffle ticket entry for each rank you have in the "Employee Effectiveness" merit for a max of 10. When Monday morning rolls around I pick a random raffle ticket and the winner gets the DVD. I send out a newsletter containing the winner, a clip of the wheel that I spin, and the current merit entries for that week. (The merit raffle prize pool is doubled until we're back to 10*)
Minimum Stats
15k MAN
20k END
Preferred Stats
20k+ MAN
30K+ END
PM me if interested
Daily players only!
DVD Tax is 1/Week due by Sunday night each week.(Until we're back to 10* I won't charge tax)
Trains are 1/day but you have the option to purchase them, pm me about it if you're interested.
We run a prize merit raffle each week. Each week on Monday you'll be given 1 raffle ticket entry for each rank you have in the "Employee Effectiveness" merit for a max of 10. When Monday morning rolls around I pick a random raffle ticket and the winner gets the DVD. I send out a newsletter containing the winner, a clip of the wheel that I spin, and the current merit entries for that week. (The merit raffle prize pool is doubled until we're back to 10*)
Minimum Stats
15k MAN
20k END
Preferred Stats
20k+ MAN
30K+ END
PM me if interested