Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction position change issue

Started by CloudJumper [1636201] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I think this is a new issue that got introduced as part of this issue's resolution.

I am trying to change the position of a member on a mobile, the position list is a bit long and has a scroll bar. If I try scrolling through the list, the system automatically selects the position where I touched the list to scroll. I think the position shouldn't be selected when the list is being scrolled. Here's a recording:

[image: i.imgur.com]

This is the same issue that is currently affecting the Logs page too (Report here). I will confirm this for Oksana, please re-assign if necessary.

Mentions: Faction member bug - Mobile · Issue scrolling logs on mobile