Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nice!

Started by Defiance6410 [2215909] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Defiance6410 [2215909]
After a couple months of planning and waiting for my stats to align, I was rewarded with the Nice honor bar.
13:07:47 - 29/07/21 You were awarded the honor: Nice (Nice)
Defiance6410 [2215909]
Planning = waiting for the stats to align. Making sure that as I swap between devices, I don't train one of the three stats I had locked on my main computer which had one of the required numbers.