343 replies · 8.52k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:344 / 344 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
344
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
75 / 100
Engagement score
93 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
JoeSkull[533524]
· 93 likes · Why is it every time someone says something f**ked up, everyone says "sHoUlD uSe bLoCk"? I get it, a thread shouldn't be made and what was said isn't the most offensive shit said but damn, we have harassment rules but …
ScaryPoppins[2634610] · 78 likes · kagan: if u want a slave, pm me please. I can fight, fly, advertise, revive or anything u want. I need to serve my owner MurderPoppins: Sure, I command you to send me all your money Last message: 08:43:53 - …
Orb[2434389]
· 58 likes · Don't stop playing game due to cirtumstances like those. Ignore, stay strong, move on.
Anyways; figured let's name and shame as nothing more can be done except me stopping playing he game just because a guy doesn't get a reply and starts to feel entitled. What a sad stance. What a sad human. Gross.
side note; i lost the chats as i had blocked/ignored... i'm not sure.
I WOULD BET ME LIFE HE DOES THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. AND MOST GIRLS PROBABLY JUST STOP PLAYING.
Why is it every time someone says something f**ked up, everyone says "sHoUlD uSe bLoCk"? I get it, a thread shouldn't be made and what was said isn't the most offensive shit said but damn, we have harassment rules but don't bother punishing people who say f**ked up shit because there's a way to block them.
Nah, if something is said that's bad enough, staff should get involved. Otherwise, the perpetrator goes on and does the same shit to someone else and y'all victim blame.
Or you could ignore the thread and save some valuable time and bandwidth for us.
ScaryPoppins[2634610] · #19
kagan: if u want a slave, pm me please. I can fight, fly, advertise, revive or anything u want. I need to serve my owner MurderPoppins: Sure, I command you to send me all your money Last message: 08:43:53 - 30/07/21 TCT
or maybe get all the f**king creeps off torn, this is not f**king tinder, this is a game. we play with children of 13 and up, we dont need these kind of shit here.