Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Failed Revives Stats

Started by WhiteRabbit [2162711] on in Suggestions.

25 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

WhiteRabbit [2162711]
Maybe the tittle is not that great.
Why Failed revives are not visible just like revives given or revives received?
I know is not much but I would love to know and I might not be the only one.
Will it be to hard to make this visible? If not public...at least private...
Penetration [2340613]
I mean we have failed busts, attacks lost, and overfoses. All of which are there for curiosity sake. I don't see why this wouldn't be included goven the new revive mechanics.
Shoop [1326199]
I’d imagine it would be easy enough to implement. Plus I’d be interested in knowing the stats. So thumbs up from me :)
Zwel [1863227]