If I have a stock which pays out weekly can I skip collecting it one week and let it roll over to the next week so I collect double?
Stock payout question
Started by Dixie [2267645] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
no you need to collect it within 24 hours of it being collectable or else you will miss the start of the next round
To add on to this... it's 24 hours from midnight TCT i.e. it runs on a cron daily and you have until the cron next runs to collect it :)