Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random 2FA texts

Started by DrSprout [2113536] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

DrSprout [2113536]
Over the last few days I’ve got five 2FA texts which I haven’t requested.

The log shows the same IP as I normally use as having requested them, so I guess it’s not someone trying to access my account.

I don’t think I’m accessing the log in page anywhere (unless it’s a tab on my browser).

I’m using the iOS app on an iPhone 12.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Something is attempting to log you in, some device you've used. It might even be the iOS app itself since we've not been able to update this for years. I can only suggest that you try to find which device is attempting to log you in, and close / restart it.