Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading

Started by SakuraSamurai [2452156] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 3 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
17 / 100
SakuraSamurai [2452156]
Things I buy:
(Mostly)DRUGS
FLOWERS
PLUSHIES AND
CARS.

Things I sell:
(Mostly)DRUGS
PLUSHIES
CANDY AND
CARS



WE SETTLE PRICES BEFORE WE TRADE.
I TRY TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE FAIR IF THETAREN'T PLEASE TELL ME THEN WE CHANGE THEPRICE.
I AM USAULLY QUICK IF IM NOT IM PROBABLYBUSY WITH SOMONE ELSE.
IF YOU CAN, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT