Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Network Issues - Error or Bug ???

Started by _-AtheisT-_ [1014972] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

_-AtheisT-_ [1014972]
I found some unacceptable calculations in Networth while trading some medical items. I've been noticed for a while due to Torn PDA. I send message to PDA about this situation. They said that is not their calculation. They only use API to show Networth.

I made some calculations. If I bought 100 Morphines at market price, my Networth increased more than market value. Moreover, if I sell them above market price, my Networth reduce significantly. The difference between market price and assumed price in bazaar is about $ 9,000.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Networth contribution of an item is based on a long term average, not just the current Market price or "Value" shown under the description. This is done to avoid manipulation of networth. Hence it is possible for an item to have a higher networth contribution than the Market value. This is not something that is visible directly, the networth can be due to change in the value of other items as well.